This is the course required by many Employers in Newfoundland according to the Newfoundland Labrador Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Section 139. The Carpenter Millwright Trades College is pleased to be a provider of this training. Please note, this is scheduled on an on-demand basis only. There is no regular scheduling of this course.
Objectives of the course are:
- Define fall protection and related terminology
- Discuss the importance of fall protection training
- Discuss OH&S legislation; roles and reponsibilities of stakeholders
- Learn and apply fall protection legislation
- Learn and apply methods of recognizing, evaluating and controlling potential accidents
- Understand fall protection system forces
- Learn various types of fall protection systems and demonstrate how to use them
- Use, care & storage of components
- Discuss roles & responsibilites of the development of fall protection progra
- Recognize the requirements of an emergency rescue plan
$350 + HST
To register, or for more information, please call 902-252-3553.